Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Dewshine Natural Selection

Two Tennessee teens have died and two others are still being treated after they consumed Mountain Dew mixed with racing fuel.  The teens thought they would be effected the same as if they drank alcohol.  Racing fuel is almost entirely made of methanol which is not fit for human consumption obviously.  The teens knew what they were drinking so..there you go.  Kids do stupid things.  Really stupid kids do stupid deadly things.

No comments:

Post a Comment